Logo

LOOKING FOR A MARKETING AUTOMATION CO-PILOT?

You found us! The complete solution for your lead nurturing, sales tracking and email marketing.

WHAT DO WE DO?

If you’re spending money to market your business, you likely only know 2% of all website visitors that are coming to your site, because the other 98% didn’t fill out a form on your website. We provide real-time insight to identify those anonymous visitors by name, so you can convert more leads to sales.

We leverage our teams 20+ years of expertise in the marketing, design and sales arenas. Our team will develop ongoing customized strategies to leverage the tech behind SharpSpring, a leading automated marketing platform.

We know you and your team is busy. We’ll handle the initial setup, integration to your website(s) and existing marketing methods such as Facebook, AdWords, LinkedIn, SEO and offline sources too. Including, trade shows, events, radio, print ads, etc.

WHAT WE’RE NOT

We’re NOT a Software Company
We’re NOT a Digital Agency
We DON’T do In-Bound Marketing

Our Value to Your Team
Our personalized strategy solutions, coupled with our team of writers, designers and account managers will guide your team to achieve success with Marketing Automation as a certified SharpSpring Partner.

INTRIGUED?

We welcome the opportunity to share our customer’s successes.

Here’s what you can expect…

100’s of Integrations

Intuitive Interface

Flexible Platform

Month-To-Month Contract

Unlimited Support & Training

Complete Customized Setup

Importing of Data

Website Integration

Lead Source Tracking

Monthly 1-Hour Strategy Calls

100+ Training Videos

Dedicated On-Boarder

WHO WE HELP

Industries we serve include:
• Education
• IT
• Wholesale Distribution
• Finance
• Marketing Agencies
• E-Commerce Brands
• Law Firms
• PR Agencies
• and others

OUR STORY

We noticed a growing issue for businesses that was agnostic to their industry. Companies across the globe that have surpassed the 1M mark in revenue share a common problem. They are using a mixed bag of software for their email marketing, sales tracking, analytics, social media posting, and other tasks.

There is a huge advantage to having one central platform do all of these things and more. Imagine receiving an email an “engaged” prospect visited your website or made a comment on your social post. Knowing this would allow your sales team to focus on “sales ready” leads and provide content via automated actions based on their individual engagement.

Furthermore, businesses using marketing automation see a:
• 451% increase in qualified leads
• 14.5% increase in sales productivity
• 12.2% reduction in marketing overhead